ALL CLASSES AND CLUBS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
CALL EITHER LOCATION FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
KTX 281-717-8033 | SATX 210-698-6076
UPDATE AS OF APRIL 29TH:
The Texas Governor has announced retail locations can open for customers May 1.
We have decided we will open both locations on Monday, May 4 from 10:00 to 4:00.
We will do this with the following guidelines:
1. We will limit the number of customers in the store to 10 at a time.
2. We will ask all of you to follow the Social Distancing Guidelines which includes remaining 6 ft. apart.
3. Out of respect and safety of you and our employees, we ask that you wear a cloth mask when in the store.
4. We would prefer to accept credit card payments only, reducing our exposure to cash.
5. We will follow all of the cleaning and disinfecting guidelines as outlined in the Stat of Texas reopening Guide.
6. Five dollar quilt will be postponed for May 2019. We will add a month to the end of the program to insure we finish all 12 blocks.
7. WE WILL continue to operate our online store and do curbside delivery for anyone who wants to continue staying out of the store.
8. If you would like to look at sewing machines, please call and make an appointment. This will insure we have proper distancing and space for machine demonstrations.
We will keep these hours and follow these guidelines until May 18, when the Governor will announce our next phase.
Classes will not start until after May 18, when we have more time to evaluate the effectiveness of the current guidelines.
If we all do our part, we should be able to remain open and continue to get closer to normal as time progresses.
Thanks for your support and WE CAN’T WAIT TO VISIT WITH ALL OF YOU!
Our employees will not report to work during the shut down period.