In this lecture and demonstration style event, you will learn essential embroidery techniques, including choosing the right stabilizer, hooping placement and more from an OESD embroidery expert. You will also learn exciting project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, applique, quilting and in-the-hoop projects. You will be inspired by the beautiful embroidery samples and projects, and you will learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun! This seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types.
Don't miss out on the excitement and inspiration the World of Embroidery has to offer.
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques
- Informative stabilizer education - learn which to use for any project or fabric
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door prizes and giveaways
- Goodie bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing embroidery items
- Exciting project offers available ONLY to World of Embroidery attendees
- Lunch and comradery!