Using rulers for quilting on a domestic machine opens a whole new world of possibilities on your quilting projects. We will use the basic rulers in the Quilter's Rule ruler set to explore the many ways that they can be used alone and together in quilt blocks, sashings and borders. Get personal attention and see many samples.
* Ruler set for domestic sewing machine purchased from Sew Special. (Reserve Yours Today! High Shank or Low Shank)
* Sewing machine in good working order with the table attachment
* Ruler foot for your sewing machine
* Size 80 needle
* 50wt thread that contrasts with your quilt sandwich fabric
* 5 - 12” quilt sandwiches using plain fabric
* Quilting gloves (Reserve Yours HERE)
* A Teflon type slider mat is highly recommended.
|Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Add to Wait List|