Get your quilt (of almost any size) machine quilted here in our San Antonio store.
You can choose from several edge-to-edge designs.
$ 0.02 per square inch. (Minimum of $50)
Preparing your quilt
Please be sure to have 6 additional inches on all sides of your batting and quilt back.
1. Snip away any stray threads.
2. Press the quilt top
3. Square up at this time
1. Ensure the backing fabric is 6" larger on ALL sides than the quilt top.
2. Square up backing fabric on all sides. We recommend you initially tear backing fabric to ensure it is on the straight of grain.
1. Only quality batting should be used.
2. Batting should be cut 6" larger on ALL sides than the quilt top.
View our Quilt Design Gallery HERE.