PLEASE NO PERFUME OR SCENTED LOTIONS
Quilters love to collect (or hoard!) jelly rolls, fat quarters, layer cakes, charm packs and yardage until just the right pattern comes along. Pull out your stash, add some fun, exciting new fabrics from Sew Special Quilts and join us as we create a distinctive quilt each month this year. We will explore piecing techniques using Sunday Best Quilts by Sherri L. McConnell and Corey Yoder.
This small class is designed for the beginning and confident beginner quilter.
- Sunday Best Quilts by Sherri L. McConnell and Corey Yoder purchased from Sew Special Quits
- Fabrics based on each month's quilt (listing is found in the book)
- Rotary cutter with new blade
- Cutting mat
- Stripology Ruler
- Ruler 8" x 24"
- Square ruler 5.5" x 5.5" minimum
- Pineapple ruler (December class)
- Marking pencil / pen
- Basic sewing notions (thread, scissors, seam ripper, flower or glass head pins)
- Sewing machine in good working order
YOU MAY WANT TO BRING A LUNCH!
October: Driftwood Drive (Cutting Instructions)
December: Pier 44
January: Rainwashed (Cutting Instructions)
April: On A Whim
June: Linen and Berries